Tuesday, September 23, 2008

the wife of this journey

Jason asked, when was I going to post something, about how I felt about the surgeries and everything. How I felt before the surgery was am I going to have raise our three children on my own. How would I be able to raise the teenagers living in this house when they need their dad the most for the structure. Was I good enough to do what needed done for them. Why was I going through this trial, when I had trial going on at the same time with another family memeber. How was going to take care of a husband and make sure my mom was being take care while she was doing her chemo to save her life. Somehow Our Heavenly Father knew that I was the right candidate to go through this at the same time. He knew that I have the faith in him if I could just believe in him and our savior that I would carried along with my husband and mother at the same time I would see only one set of foot prints.Which would be our saviors carring us through this.
When I was sitting through jason's surgery I could that everything would turn out the way the Heavenly father would want it to be. I guess when Jason came out of surgery and was talking to me and sister telling us that we should have Faith. Maybe, Jason knew all this time about faith in our Heavenly Father that we just need to trust him when he says that he is going to be ok, we should believe he has much faith as any one.
I would like to tell you how much appreciate and love my husband he has been a life saver from time to time through the 15 years of marriage.
Well as jason says he will try keep you updated, and once in awhile you'll catch letter from the wife of this journey.
Thank you for the prayers and thoughts that has been said for our family it helps knowing everyone prays.
The wife of this journey.

No comments: