Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day two being home.

Lets see here i got home Monday around ten am from the hospital and very happy on the ride home it like seeing everything you see in a new look. when i did get home i was able to shower shave and brush my teeth by myself. after relaxing a bit i went and got the rest of my hair cut off so it AL,ll even now an d yes i drove my self with elsie in the car to get it cut, so everything still working normal on me i just have a hard time standing up a nd flexing my arms steal but it all getting better day by day now. last night i sleep so good in my bed i stayed a sleep tell around 5 am when i woke up from my Head hurting and legs hurt ting i still ave Staples in my left left that i sleep one mostly so it all normal pain I'm in now. my normal pain killers are doing the job for me so things are slowly getting back to normal. the way i feel now after this operation it is the best i have have felt in along time the pressure in my neck is all but gone so it is a wonderful feeling now. i guess my hardest thing now is learning to walk with my head up high rather than always looking down like i have been for years so it a new look in how i walk i cant wait to See if my lower legs get meat back on them soon. to me it as if in the same old body but with thing working better now I'm almost hungry 24 hours day now it weired wanting food all the time so i guess it all working the way it was to work out. even though i have to have more operations soons the hardest ones are done so it will all work out good from here on out in my life. it hard to write about about my self i have been so quiet for so many years now but every one needs know how I'm doing so I'm doing my best here to talk. all i can is there are big plans for me in many years to come now it gods plan to keep me here for along time i hope. i hope to keep shocking you by how fast and good i heal hear at home, yes my big TV fix thank you lord for that. i guess in all i have always had a good out look on life with the cards i ben dealt to play on. i do miss working so i guess I'm crary for missing working but I'm not the type to sit around on there butt long so i will always be doing things o my best. but my health needs to come first then family those are what make you rich in life. for now I'm dirt poor but rich in other things well i need to go get Tyler from school will try to put post up daily on here so please check back again love you all Jason

No comments: