Sunday, September 21, 2008

FREE ME FROM THIS PLACE!!!!

Sunday 9-21-08 from Jason himself
life after the surgery right now i want to go home bad my pain in my everyday pain right now so I'm good to head home. i woke up at 6:30 and told a few doctors i have that i was ready to go home shortly after talking to them they removed part of the iv i have in my right hand and took the spinal cord tube out in my back that was letting fluid drain from the operation and took me off the bladder hose good that never felt better to pee normal again. i have been sitting and walking all day been out of bed since 7 am feels good to be free of the bed now i just have my feeding tube in me going and drinking lots of dr.pepper here.i will be going home in the am from here to home yes BABY yes walking out of here better than when i walked in here. my neck i can turn it both ways at normal looking and my neck is almost dead back even to what it was years ago. so im doing good i cannot move my left arm and hand easy from the operation i have a rash on my right arm pit that itches from time to time but it will all go away in time. i can walk the same as i could before the operation but with my head held high again. brd BATHROOM BREAK.... Boy gotta love it win you know you gotta pee LMBO. i will write more about the fillingsand other affacts when i wouk up from the operation it is truly a blessing feeling it hard as is to type and spell right with arms acting up from the operation. and my lower back hurting from removal of the tube today. but like i said to everyone gotta have faith in God's plans if you do no matter what happens to ya will make a better person and make you stronger i know what my plans are in life and plan to see them through to the end so anyone says i wont beat any operation you will those that battle with me there.i want to thank everyone for the sport and prays on this operation i made it through at 100% here metaL I NEVER BEEN 100% So that will have to stay at over the !01% metal for now lol lets party like there no tomorrow i got a lot more time with elsie and the kids now so everyone be HAPPY NOw


P.S WOOF NEED MY HEAD SHAVED BAD
P.S AGAIN for mom newman i know in my heart you can beat your cancer so please take some of my faith to help you now if i can do it so can you. keep the faith in gods plan and fight for everything there is in this wonderful world im here for you for along time love jason

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason i love you so much!! you are so strong for what you have gone through and i'm learning from your strength everyday. You have been so positive through all this.. haha getting up and shakin' it for us when we came to see you :) you have such a special spirit and i love you so so much and am so glad i get to spend more time with you!:)heavenly father really does perform miracles. I've learned that throughout all the trials we have faced in our family. I am so grateful for my family and the love we all share.I will never forget the advise my papa gave me once.. he taught me to laugh about my mistakes and find humor in everything to keep me going. So keep the laughs a comin' long and hard!!

Love always,
Ky Bug!
P.S Ya'll know i'm your favorite ;)just don't let that slip to the other cousins.. haha jk! love ya!